Welcome to the Rolling Ridge PTA!
The PTA would like to welcome you to the 2011-2012 school year. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year.WHAT IS THE PTA?
Our PTA is an organization composed of parents, teachers, and staff members of Rolling Ridge Elementary School. We promote parent involvement in classrooms, school policy recommendations and improvement planning. The PTA's mission is to enhance the county curriculum through school-wide assemblies and cultural events celebrating the diversity of our student population.
Any parent or guardian of a Rolling Ridge student is eligible to be a member of the PTA. We ask for a minimal fee of $5 per parent/guardian to join the PTA and we encourage you to actively participate as a member, volunteer, or serve as an officer.
Becoming a member will benefit YOUR CHILD. WHAT DO PTA FUNDS SUPPORT?
The PTA offers financial assistance to students and teachers not provided through the Loudoun County Public School System. In the past, the PTA support has helped Rolling Ridge Elementary with assemblies, field trips, classroom supplies, and other student/teacher needs.Accomplishments for the 2010-2011 school year:
- Provided funding to start the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) for 4th & 5th graders
- Funded the purchase of DARE t-shirts for the 5th grade class
- Assisted with funding of the 4th grade field trip to Jamestown
- Funded assemblies that were held for the students throughout the school year
- Funded the 5th grade graduation party
- Sponsored several activities for students and their families, such as Trunk or Treat, Donuts for Dads, Munchkins for Moms, International Night, Bingo Night, and Reading Night/ Book Swap.
We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you!
We want to hear from you! Please email us with your questions, comments, or suggestions. An e-mail address for each board member is listed on the General Information page.
We look forward to your support in making this year a great one!
The Rolling Ridge PTA Board