Here are some fun ideas to try at home.
Ask your parents for help and to create with you!
1. Create a collage of the things you find on a nature walk.
2. Pretend you are a graphic artist and create a brochure advertising a trip to the past.
3. Write a note to a friend using pictures instead of words.
4. Create a wind chime out of objects that you find around the house.
5. Design a new album cover for your favorite band.
6. Create a paper mache dinosaur egg out of newspaper and a balloon.
7. Get an ice cream cone and draw it as it melts. (and you eat it:)
8. Using scrap paper, design a mask used for celebration.
9. Draw someone yawning.
10. Make a paper weaving.
11. Draw a person running.
12. Collect artwork that you and other members of the house have created and set up a gallery show.
13. Imagine that you have just created the most delicious snack. Design a package for the tasty treat.
14. Design and color a poster that promotes recycling in your community.
15. Using home made clay, create a creature from outer space. (look at the art recipes page for the home made clay)
16. Describe a walk through your back yard as viewed by an ant. Draw a picture of it.
17. Create a monochromatic painting, or a painting using one color, of your room.
18. Draw as many types of lines as you can.
19. Create a no sow rag doll using old t-shirt.
20. Create a necklace using pasta. (if you want your necklace to have color check out the recipe page)
21. Cut a picture in half. Glue on half to a piece of paper and draw the other half to complete it.
22. Visit a museum. If you cant go in really life visit that museums web page.
23. Draw something Fuzzy!
24. Build a model of your house using tape, paper and scissors.
25. Draw a picture of yourself making a silly face.
26. Create your own "I Spy" by drawing things on one page that are similar.
27. What is your favorite book? Draw a new cover for it.